VICTORIA BULLDOG GROUP SLOBBER FEST WALKS
Date: July 28th
Time: 9:30 am
Location: Beckwith Park
We will be meeting in the parking lot of Beckwith Park.
Slobber Fest is a small group walks not one the big yearly events.
WALK RULES: I know some of this is obvious but please bear with me and follow the rules on the walks.
1) Please don't allow your dog to greet any other dog or person unless you have permission from the owner 1st. Some of the dogs on this walk are learning to be social with other dogs and people. So please give them space when needed or asked.
2) Please leave your dog in the car until we are all ready to walk. This keeps the stress, barking, and frustration down for the dogs while we wait for everyone to arrive. Only if your dog is completely okay with waiting can they come out of the car while we wait.
3) Make sure that your dog is up to date on all vaccines.
4) Please don't bring sick dogs to the walks. There will be more walks that they will be able to come to.
5) Please be courteous to others using the Trail. We can look like a much of people/dogs hogging the trail so please Yell out "Biker" etc if there is someone needing to pass from behind or in front. So we can look like a nice courteous group of dog walkers.
6) There are leashed walks only. No off-leash dogs. No exceptions.
7) No choke chains, prong collars or electric collars on these walks. This is a humane walk for everyone including your dog! If you are not sure what is appropriate please let me know and I can help you determine what will be best for your dog. Please make sure your dog is wearing proper hardware FITTED CORRECTLY! So you must have a proper collar, head collar or body harness with a proper flat leash.
Don't forget to bring water and doggies bags.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNER!
Monster & Canon & Bobo
If you are not on the Victoria Bulldog Facebook group please register below for the next walk.
All pictures from Slobber Fest will only be posted on Facebook.